Time Management Course
Time Management Program
There are many ways of improving your productivity – such as writing a plan, prioritising, delegating more, or even downloading productivity apps. But if you don’t fully understand why time management is important, you may not have the motivation to change.
Our Time Management course provides participants with all the tools they need to effectively manage workloads through understanding the importance of time management, prioritising what’s urgent and what is important, delegation, and effective planning.
Participants will learn:
- Strategies to ensure your day is planned to allow you to keep control
- Takeaway tools that you will be able to apply immediately
- Delegation skills to ensure you maximise your teams
- Tips and strategies to ensure all future meetings are meaningful
- Finding more time through intelligent prioritisation
- Alignment to organisational objectives
- Keeping an eye on the big picture
- Common time wasters
- Assessing barriers to your performance
- Time Management Techniques
- The key to preparation
- Delegation Practices
- Time management tools
- Plan and managing tasks
- Goal setting
- Managing meetings
- Why meetings go wrong
Program Delivery Options
We will work with you to identify the best delivery option for your organisation. Typically, this is run as a full day or half day face to face program.
- Diagnostic Tool – Communication Styles
- Difficult Conversations eLearning
- This course will be customised to include your organisation’s policies, procedures, and requirements
- Workplace application strategies will be discussed during the customisation meeting
- Customisation is included in the program cost
Contact us to find out how we can customise this program to suit your organisation.
“Workplace research on productivity started back in the early 1900’s. Five decades of results proved, beyond a doubt, that maximum productivity occurs at no more than 40 hours a week and eight hours a day.” – Ink.com