About the Program
The ‘Building Habits That Matter’ (BHTM) Program is a ground breaking opportunity for Apprentices to enhance their interpersonal skills to turbo charge their careers.
The objective of the BHTM Program is to provide Apprentices with key skills that are often overlooked during the early stages of their apprenticeship.
Areas covered include:
- Being mentally ready for the job site
- Being a good communicator
- Understanding basic problem solving methods
- Presenting with a positive attitude
- Having strong personal values and respecting others
- Learning how to adapt
- Understanding their own emotions and building resilience