Administration Support Officer
Future Institute of Australia is looking for a dynamic Admin Support Officer to join our passionate team based in Victoria Park.
Future Institute is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID: 41339), delivering meaningful and dynamic leadership training services to organisations across Australia. From small businesses to international corporations, we offer a broad range of customisable training solutions across many industry sectors. Future Institute is currently a State Finalist in the WA Training Awards 2023.
About the Role
Our team is looking for someone who has attention to detail, a positive attitude, and is willing to learn and take on new responsibilities.
Future Institute will provide on-the-job training, and a supportive and flexible work environment. For the right person, this could lead to a career pathway in the Vocational Education and Training (VET) Sector.
The position is available to start as soon as possible.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Relevant administrative experience
- Excellent all-round computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams)
- Customer-focused attitude with a strong work ethic
- Excellent telephone skills with a professional and personable manner
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly and work well in a team
- Ability to use initiative and prioritise tasks
- Proactive problem-solving capabilities
- Proven ability to be adaptable to various competing demands
- A positive approach to teamwork, managing expectations of various stakeholders
Key duties for the Admin Support Officer include:
- Student Enrolment and Completion Management
- Process student enrolments and completions efficiently, ensuring accuracy and compliance with regulations.
- Stakeholder Support
- Provide comprehensive support to both internal and external stakeholders, addressing their inquiries and needs promptly and professionally.
- Database Management
- Continuously update and maintain the database, guaranteeing the integrity and security of stored information.
- Training Material Coordination
- Oversee the printing, collation, and organisation of training materials, ensuring availability for educational programs.
- Create, compile, and deliver reports with a focus on accuracy and relevance, supporting data-driven decision-making.
- Document Management
- Scan, save, and meticulously file critical documentation, maintaining an organised and accessible records system.
- Appointment Scheduling and Follow-Ups
- Efficiently schedule appointments and send timely reminders and follow-up communications.
- Business Development Support
- Assist in business development efforts through various ad-hoc tasks, including updating client database, making phone calls and conducting follow up communications
- Telephone and Email Communication
- Manage telephone calls and inquiries professionally, ensuring excellent customer service.
- Conduct follow-up phone calls and emails to address stakeholder needs and concerns effectively.
- General Administration
- Provide general administrative support, handling ad-hoc duties as required to maintain operational efficiency.
If you can demonstrate your abilities in the above, and are looking for a role with the opportunity to step up and develop your career, please email your CV to email@example.com by Monday, 11 September 2023.