Mental Health and Well Being Organisation Check
7,200 Australians are compensated for work-related mental health conditions, equating to around 6% of workers’ compensation claims, and approximately $543 million is paid in workers’ compensation for work-related mental health conditions. — source Safe Work Australia
This analysis tool assists organisations to review their current practices such as systems, policies, procedures, processes, training and development opportunities. It also provides the opportunity to review relevant organisational data to diagnose possible risk factors and identify any areas that may need attention, consideration and or review.
This tool is aligned to the 5 Pillars within the Future Institute Mental Health and Well Being Prevention Program.
The steps include:
- Collect a range of data for review, including:
- Organisational Data; absenteeism and turnover rates, workers compensation claims, transfer requests, grievances and complaints, exit interviews, performance reviews, productivity data etc.
- Observation and Consultation; Issues raised by WHS committees, by staff members, at staff meetings and indirect and direct observation.
- Using your organisational data you will be able to complete a checklist within this tool to identify areas that be improved.
- Create and implement a Prevention Plan for the items identified as a concern, a guide also included in this tool.
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of the Prevention Plan.
The cost per person is $69+GST. Call or email us today to access this tool today.
If you would like to provide this course to multiple team members contact us via email or call today.
Once your payment is processed you will be provided with your own login to this assessment via our learning management system. Once you have downloaded the tool it is your to keep.