Conflict Management Course
Conflict in the Workplace
Conflict in the workplace left unaddressed can cause major problems in the long run for a business. A ‘once collaborative’ workforce can turn toxic, ending in divided teams, decreased productivity and an increase in employee turnover.
Conflict does not only negatively impact those involved but also those working around them, affecting the overall team dynamics.
Small disputes / issues can grow into ticking time-bombs, if left untreated, and can end in verbal or physical confrontation.
Knowing how to address conflict in a healthy and positive way is an important skill for all employees and managers to hold, and can help to protect and strengthen an effective, cohesive workforce.
Future Institute’s Conflict Management Program
Future Institute of Australia’s Conflict Management Program assists staff and managers to better manage and resolve workplace conflicts, differences and disagreements.
The aims of the conflict management program are to:
- Better equip staff and managers to find cooperative and collaborative ways to come to a solution
- Raise appreciation and awareness to personality differences
- Know what to do when a difficult situation arises
- Improve workplace relationships and team collaboration
- Improve staff morale and organisational culture
- Reduce stress in the workplace
The half-day, interactive workshop consists of small and large group activities that apply to real workplace scenarios.
Take-away tools and resources
A comprehensive list of take-away tools and resources that can be used for developing conflict resolution practices in work situations.
Duration & Cost
Half day and full day workshops are available, contact us to learn more.
- Workshops are fully customised to meet the needs of your organisation.
We respond to conflicts based on our perceptions of the situation, not necessarily to an objective review of the facts. Our perceptions are influenced by the situation, our life experiences, culture, values, and beliefs