BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement*
* Please note that this qualification has been removed. Future Institute will continue to deliver the superseded training product until 19 May 2022. Please note that student enrolling in this qualification will need to complete this prior to 19 May 2022.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification
When you or your employees study with Future Institute:
- Students have the flexibility to complete theory online to maximise training efficiency.
- Training will be applied in workplace context and include organisational policies and procedures.
- Students will receive comprehensive support from our trainers either in person, by phone or via email.
How to enrol?
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. Ready to explore how we can get your team involved? Contact Future Institute and a training consultant will assist you. Call us now on 1300 329 300.
The fee for service course fee is $4,500.00
Future Institute accepts payment via Electronic Funds Transfer. Payment by instalment options are available to suit the needs of each client, please contact us for more information.
The duration is 12 months, this may vary depending on each learner’s existing skills, knowledge and experience.
How it works
The BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement has 12 units of competency, including 4 core units as listed below.
We have outlined below our recommended electives, however any unit (maximum of 6) offered under our Certificate III courses can be selected as alternatives for those listed below. NB, the first two elective units are required.
BSBCUE301 Use multiple information systems
BSBCUE307 Work effectively in customer engagement
BSBCUE309 Develop product and service knowledge for customer engagement operation
BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints (required)
BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development (required)
BSBCUE304 Provide sales solutions to customers
BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
BSBCUS403 Implement customer service standards
BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
Future Institute provides a blended delivery model to suit the needs of each organisation. Our delivery models can include: Online Learning, Face-to-Face, Workshops, Comprehensive student workbooks and each student will have a dedicated trainer to support them throughout the training program, either in person via workshops, via email, over the phone or through our eLearning platform.
Benefits of Training
- Our qualifications are nationally recognised and can be tailored to suit the workplace.
- Training improves the productivity and performance of individuals and teams as a whole.
- Pay-roll tax exemption or tax rebate for trainees available in most States (See our Government Incentive / funding arrangements page for more information).
- For new employees commencing a traineeship, the employer may be eligible for additional incentives up to $4,000 per staff member.
- Providing professional development opportunities makes employees feel good about themselves and their employer.
- Training can be used as a retention strategy for employees.
Future Institute provides its learning material on a leading edge eLearning platform, Moodlerooms. Upon enrolment, students are provided access to Moodlerooms which can be accessed from any device with a standard internet connection. Our eLearning courses comprise interactive activities, videos, case studies and resources.
For employers with 8 or more staff participating in the same qualification, half-day face-to-face workshop sessions are included for each unit of competency. The workshops can also be clustered into full day sessions, we will work with you to define a delivery schedule that is good for your business. These workshops comprise of:
- Trainer facilitated practical learning
- Customisation of lesson tasks, incorporating organisational policies and procedures
- Group and individual learning activities
- Brainstorming and team collaboration
- Commencement of Assessment Tasks
- Additional support
These workshops are followed by a one-on-one meeting between the trainer and an employer representative to discuss session outcomes, gain feedback and provide progress updates.
The Australian Government is committed in supporting the Australian workforce to boost productivity and drive the economy forward. As a result, Governments provide a range of comprehensive funding schemes and incentive opportunities to encourage training and development in the business community.
Your organisation may qualify for one or more of these schemes through the traineeship pathway. Visit our Government incentive / funding arrangements page for more information.
“Customer satisfaction is worthless. Customer loyalty is priceless.” – Jeffrey Gitomer, Author and Professional Speaker