“Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other”
John F Kennedy
Why Choose Us?
Our coaching approach is fully customised based on the situation, person’s or team’s development needs and the objectives of the coaching arrangements – ‘coaching needs’.
The coaching framework (presented below) provides conceptually our approach to coaching for senior and middle management, however this framework can vary.
We also offer Shadow Coaching for frontline leaders, which uses components of the framework’s coaching, however mainly focuses on onsite observation and coaching, having less diagnostics upfront.
These tailored coaching solutions are structured based on the ‘coaching needs’ as well as:
- number of people
- mode (eg. face-to-face or Zoom)
- group or individual arrangements
- level of integration with a leadership development program.
- Briefing with key personnel
- Obtain authorisation to proceed
- Obtain commitment from coachee’s manager that they will support and assist the coachee during the process.
- Develop rapport with coachee
- Provide outline of coaching process
- Discuss coaching objectives and information gathering process
- Sign the coaching agreement
- Immediate coaching needs discussed and plan developed
Information gathering, for example interviews with colleagues and manager
Using appropriate diagnostic tools, for example:
- DISC Profile
- Customised Behaviour / Performance 360o Survey
- Emotional Intelligence Survey
- Future Institute Coach creates a Summary Report from the information gathered and analysed using the KEEP, CHANGE, STOP, BEGIN Framework.
- Number of sessions based on client need
- Coaching sessions conducted using the IGROW Model.
- Initial coaching session includes full debrief of results of diagnostic tools and discussion of Summary Report. Goal setting and monitoring is crucial.
- Coach to observe the coachee in meetings, individual conversations and in general workplace activities.
- Review meeting with the referring person / coachee manager (or Coachee) after the coaching
Duration and Cost
Duration of coaching sessions can range from 6 months – 2 years.
Pricing is based on individual needs and inclusions, please contact us to discuss how we can customise a coaching model to suit your needs.